In this tight economy, everybody is concerned about their budget, and businesses are working overtime to attract customers. Often times working for your self and by your self, small business owners must be masters of self promotion to build a successful business.
Here are my Top Five free or low cost promotional tips for small businesses.
1. Brand – A recognizable and compelling logo will not only attract the attention and curiosity of a consumer, but help separate your business from the rest. Professional logos can be expensive if you are not doing your homework, but finding local freelance graphic designers or small design studio can be a great and low cost alternative.
2. Referral – Nothing bit this type of advertising and builds a business better than the recommendation of happy customers. Having an attractive referral program, such as offering customer incentives, your satisfied customers will be even more willing to share your information with their friends and colleagues.
3. Promote – Find ways to connect with the your local newspaper to feature you and your company in an article – promote your company to your friends, friend of your friends, and consider various offline and online press release to spread the good news.
4. Socialize – Social media is here to stay! With more consumers turning to online networks for guidance on purchasing decisions, small businesses must utilize networks like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other 47 more social media channels in order to build customer awareness and loyalty.
5. Company Profile – Create your profile to online Business Listing such as Google, Wikepedia, About Us.com and many other. Company profiles are a great way to build brand awareness and find your easily, and attract potential customers.